On July 23 at 3pm CET (Central European Time), Youth Fusion officially launched Nuclear Games.
To do so, we have invited young change-makers from around the world to join us in a conversation about their motivations, obstacles and communities. We have listened to their stories, learned about Nuclear Games and discovered how to get involved!
Youth Fusion representatives: Vanda Proskova (Czechia/Belgium), Michaela Sorensen (South Africa/Denmark)
Keynote speaker: Kehkashan Basu (UAE/Canada)
- Tatsuro Debroux (Japan) – Peace Depot Japan
- Kasha Slavner (Canada) – Founder, The Global Sunrise Project
- Divina Maloum (Cameroon) – Founder, Children for Peace
- Disha Ravi (India) – Founder, Fridays for Future India
- Aigerim Seitenova (Kazakhstan) – Head of Programmes, “Wings of Liberty” Public Foundation
And last but not least:
- Dr Andreas Nidecker (Switzerland) – the Initiator of Nuclear Games; President, Basel Peace Office
- Daniel von Aarburg (Switzerland) – Director of Nuclear Games, Docmine
- Patrick M. Müller (Switzerland) – Producer of Nuclear Games, Docmine
The full recording of the event is available here:
Spread the word! How did you enjoy the event? Let us know you on Facebook or LinkedIn!